Monday, January 25, 2010

"Hang" in there card

I made a few of these a couple weeks ago, another easy card, I know I say that a lot but honestly I don't have a lot of time and when I do I want to make sure I can make more then 1 card in the time I have. I just picked some cute patterned paper this is from SEI, Aunt Gerti's Garden I have had it forever and have had a hard time using it because I love it so much! The ribbon is from the same line, I used a Martha Stewart Crafts border punch, and some prima flowers and jewels from Heidi Swapp. The actual hanger I hand made from Artistic Wire "by the dozen" another really old product. I traced the words onto a little piece of vellum and inked the edges with grey wool from CTMH. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

jgirl said...

love the little hanger for "hang in there" soooo cute!=0)