Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cute Cherry Purse Card Holder

I saw this super cute idea from FUNKY PHRESH and of course HAD to try it out, another fun project. I heat embossed my own cherries on the paper with versamark and clear embossing powder. I also used a sticky Velcro for the closure. Faux stitching with my white uniball pen.Here are the cards inside with envelopes the "you're so sweet" is from clear dollar stamps jar gon set. The cherry is from the "little fruit" set from stampendous. I also used my new border punch from Martha Stewart. I cut the circle and scalloped circle from Mini Mongrams with my CRICUT.Heat embossed the cherries again with clear powder, I love that shine! Used another sticky Velcro on both sides to close flaps.I had a scrap of cherry paper from the DCWV sweet stack and it fit perfectly on here so I used it.A view of the inside.And the envelopes had to have some action as well so I stamped them to match!
THANKS FOR LOOKING, feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them :)

4 comments:

Nathalia Castellon said...

Wow! Jamie, you did a FABULOUS job! I love the cherry theme and especially love all the shiny dimension the heat embossing adds. Thanks so much for sharing the link with me! :)

jgirl said...

I need to get me a Martha Stewart border punch or two...those turned out way cute=0)

The Swapp Fam said...

I likkkeeee those. Need to get me some. :)

The Barb Chronicles said...

this was so amazing! You need to have classes and teach us retarded ones how to make cards :)