Thursday, May 14, 2009

One more Stationary Set... Blue/Brown/Yellow

I know, your sick of seeing these LOL. I love them though so here is another stationary set. I think I will be making lots of these in the future for teacher gifts and birthdays and whatever else I can think of.
Here it is put together... the inside, these little sets come with 4 cards, 4 envelopes, a matching pen and notebook... here is a good shot of the "slider" part of the card, this doesn't actually open up you just slide the 1 piece out and that's where you write your message here it is back down in, slightly crooked whoops :)

1 comment:

Amanda T said...

I found your blog from the Cricut Messageboard and had to leave a comment for you. Your blog is the cutest! I love those stationary sets you've made and I must try one myself. You are very creative and thanks so much for sharing your ideas with all of us!!