Friday, February 27, 2009

random cards

Here are some cards I thought I would share, these have been made for awhile but I like them so here they are. This turtle card Savannah and I lifted from the Summer 2008 CTMH catalog (pg 57) we really thought it was cute and didn't have the exact stamp set so we cut out some turtles with our CRICUT. Then we foax stitched with a stamp set we did have. We left them blank so we can add the desired message.
I made this one probably over 2 years ago, I really like the simple-ness of it and the stitching around the cute patterned paper that I am sorry you cant see better :( Left these blank to add desired message.
I had found this stamp at Jo-Ann's and really wanted to use it so this is what I came up with, pretty simple but once you add a greeting then it will have a little more
And finally this cute little (birdie) card, this is from a SHEETLOAD but i only used about half of the squares it called for, you can find it here.

No comments: