Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lots of handmade flowers for your hair.

Back in February when I went to visit my sister we got this great idea to make some of those cute flowers that everyone is wearing these days. We started off with a trip to Joann's to get our fabric and some buttons then it was back home to start on our project. Let me tell you this, these things are addicting! We must have spent a good 4 hours making lots of different flowers with our girls :) and chatting. It was lots of fun and the girls came up with some really cute ones as well. in the mix is a square one I made and a triangle one my niece made, the sky is the limit with these things and no one said they had to be round!
 Some of my favorite ones!
 Here is the triangle, so cute and very creative, my niece gets that from me ;)

No comments: